The questions have power!
Same situation, 2 different questions:
- Why is this happening to me?
- What can I learn from this?
The result produced changes drastically.
A normal day is full of questions.
The difference from one scenario to another lies precisely in our personal ability to use
questions in our favor, or allow them to consume our lives.
Examples of quality questions:
- Who is the most qualified person to help me reach my goal x?
- What do I want to achieve through this action or behavior?
- What does this kind of event tell me about myself?
Examples of poor questions:
- What have I done to deserve this?
- Why do all the bad things happen to me?
- How could x person bother me this way?
Remember, whatever the question,
the mind responds.